Friday, June 17, 2016
Welcome to the IWF News Flash. This page is regularly updated and a link is sent to IWF members via e-mail. Member to member announcements can be posted anytime on the IWF on-line forums. Follow these simple instructions to post your message.
Mark your calendars! The Kick-off Social Event will take place Thursday, September 22nd. Details will follow.
From the Board of Directors: Contact Us
- We wish everyone an enjoyable and safe summer! The Bulletin Board will remain inactive until the end of summer, but you may check the specific page of the various interest groups for upcoming gatherings.
- Membership dues for the 2016-2017 social year are now being accepted. Dues may be paid in cash to the Treasurer during the September event or by bank transfer (see Membership page for details). Please note that board members and Interest Group leaders will no longer be collecting payments. Take advantage of the Early Bird special, which is 45 euros for regular members until June 30th.
- We welcome your suggestions for speakers for future IWF events. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not already done so, please send in a digital, uncropped photo of yourself for the IWF Member Directory: email@example.com.
Would you like to take part in one of our interest groups during the upcoming social year? Interest groups are a great way of meeting other IWF members and making new contacts within our group. Contact the Membership Team for more details, or contact the individual group leaders:
- Runners & Walkers-contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be its new leader
- Professional Network-next activity will be posted soon
- Coffee Morning-meets weekly at Caffe' delle Sette Chiese on Wednesdays at 10:30am
- Culture Club-will visit MAST on June 18 at 5 pm
- Job Bank-job opportunities can be found on the forum
- Book Club-read Wild by Cheryl Strayed for the next meeting on June 23th at 8:30pm
- Ramblers-next activity will be posted soon
- Diners Club-eat at Pane e Panelle on June 9th at 8pm
- Language XChange-stay tuned for next activity
- TTT-next activity will be posted soon
- Kocktailklatsch-stay tuned for next activity
- Community Service-seeking new leader; contact current leader for details
- Film Fans-next activity will be posted soon
On the Forums
IWF Job Bank > Events in Bologna and Surrounding Areas > Travel and Transportation > Eating Out > In the Kitchen > The Italian Paper Trail > Services in Bologna > Kid’s Corner > MemberBlog > I’m looking for… > Househunters > Buy Sell and Share