Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Welcome to the IWF News Flash. This page is regularly updated and a link is sent to IWF members via e-mail. Member to member announcements can be posted anytime on the IWF on-line forums. Follow these simple instructions to post your message.
22 May 2014: May Monthly Meeting
Save the date for the 3rd IWF Professional Expo, which will take place during the May Monthly Meeting on Thursday, May 22nd. Additional details are forthcoming.
From the Board of Directors: Contact Us
- The editor of Vox@Bo is now accepting submissions for the next edition. The theme is entitled "Footprints". Articles may be sent to email@example.com by April 30th.
- The IWF is looking for volunteers for the upcoming city-wide photographic treasure hunt it is helping to organize in collaboration with Succede Solo a Bologna. The event will take place on Saturday, May 10th. Assistance is needed with translating materials and facilitating registration for non-Italian speaking participants. Please contact Julie Wade if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is available here.
- The IWF is seeking a member to be in charge of coordinating the book sales at Monthly Meetings. Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Would you like to take part in one of our interest groups during the upcoming social year? Interest groups are a great way of meeting other IWF members and making new contacts within our group. Contact the Membership Team for more details, or contact the individual group leaders:
- Runners & Walkers-next runs scheduled for April 25th at 9:00am in San Venanzio di Galliera and Ozzano dell'Emilia
- Professional Network-stay tuned for upcoming activities
- Coffee Morning-weekly meetings take place on Tuesdays at 10:30am at Cafè della Corte for the month of April
- Job Bank-software analyst sought by company
- Book Club-read The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith for the next meeting on April 29th at 8:30pm
- Ramblers-hike to Sant'Anna Pelago and Lago Santo in the Modenese Apennines scheduled for May 9th-11th
- Diners Club-next dinner will be posted soon
- Language XChange-contact group leader if you are interested in finding a language partner
- TTT-next activity will be posted soon
- Kocktailklatsch-next aperitivo will be posted soon
- Community Service-volunteers needed for city-wide treasure hunt
- Film Fans-watch Bicycle Thieves on April 24th at 8pm
On the Forums
IWF Professional Network > Events in Bologna and Surrounding Areas > Travel and Transportation > Eating Out > In the Kitchen > The Italian Paper Trail > Services in Bologna > Kid’s Corner > MemberBlog > I’m looking for… > Househunters > Buy Sell and Share