Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Welcome to the IWF News Flash. This page is regularly updated and a link is sent to IWF members via e-mail. Member to member announcements can be posted anytime on the IWF on-line forums. Follow these simple instructions to post your message.
Save the date for the September Kick-off Event, which is scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 17th. Stay tuned for details!
The October Monthly Meeting is scheduled to take place on Thursday, October 15th. More details to follow.
From the Board of Directors: Contact Us
- Membership dues for the 2015-2016 social year may now be paid in cash to any Board Member, Interest Group Leader or to the Treasurer, or by bank transfer (see Membership page for details). Take advantage of the Early Bird special, which is 45 euros for regular members until June 30th.
- Interested in collaborating on the soon-to-be revised edition of Bologna Inside? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1st.
- We welcome your suggestions for speakers for future IWF events. Please write to email@example.com
Would you like to take part in one of our interest groups during the upcoming social year? Interest groups are a great way of meeting other IWF members and making new contacts within our group. Contact the Membership Team for more details, or contact the individual group leaders:
- Runners & Walkers-check back this fall for new activities
- Professional Network-check back this fall for new activities
- Coffee Morning-check back this fall for new activities
- Culture Club-check back this fall for new activities
- Job Bank-American telemarketer urgently needed in the province of Modena
- Book Club-Fall reading list will be posted soon
- Ramblers-check back this fall for new activities
- Diners Club-check back this fall for new activities
- Language XChange-enjoy conversation over coffee/lunch at the Giardini Margherita on June 19th at 1pm
- TTT-check back this fall for new activities
- Kocktailklatsch-new leader needed; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- Community Service-volunteers needed for city dog and cat kennel
- Film Fans-watch I Mostri on June 18th at 8pm
On the Forums
IWF Professional Network > Events in Bologna and Surrounding Areas > Travel and Transportation > Eating Out > In the Kitchen > The Italian Paper Trail > Services in Bologna > Kid’s Corner > MemberBlog > I’m looking for… > Househunters > Buy Sell and Share